Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Monday 2.9.09


Monday after I got off work I was talking to grandma and grandpa and we decided to get on Skype. My sister had just gotten over to their house with Keira and Kameron, so we got to talk to them too. Skype is awesome because you can video chat completely free and since they live 2 states away, it's nice to be able to do that every once in awhile. Coda had to show him his Planet Heroes poster and build them a rocket. My mom of course had to take a picture of us on her computer too and put it on her blog.

--I haven't decided which photo I will use for my album. I might actually use both on the extended journaling card. --

1 comment:

  1. Cameras are fantastic aren't they? My brother and sister-in-law live in Floirida and I'm in New Jersey. I love that they can see my kids and vice versa. :) Love the photo!

    ReplyDelete