Thursday, January 15, 2009

365 Kit Update...

OK, so remember this, the weird journaling card. Well, I still swear that it's not right, but I got a response from Creating Keepsakes and they say, "Nope, this is what the artist intended it to look like." Well, I still don't buy it. I just can't believe it. I mean, it doesn't go with the kit at all. It makes no sense. Anyway, I'm going to try and e-mail Becky Higgins herself. Who knows if I'll get a response, but I'm going to try. I'll let you know if I find anything out.

Also, has anyone used any of the downloadable journaling cards? I love them!! I really wanted to type some of my journaling (I have horrible handwriting). And this is the perfect way to be able to do that. I can't wait to show you a finished layout. But here is one of my typed journal cards. This will go on the first week. It will be the journaling to go with Day 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment