Thursday, January 8, 2009

Days 1 and 2

I finally decided on my pics. Here is day 1: I decided to start with Sunday. Mostly because I love these images. Us trying to have a lazy Sunday morning and "sleep" in.


And day 2: My oldest son, Coda, going on a pirate hunt (geocaching).


As you can tell, I can't just pick one image from the day. I'll probably use multiple images for a lot of days. But, I like the way it looks, at least on the computer. I uploaded my photos to be printed, so I'll see how they look in the album. Can't wait to start putting it all together. More days to come tomorrow.

~m

4 comments:

  1. Go for it! Multi photos are cool :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a wonderful photographer!
    I like the idea of combining photos. I know some days I will be short on ideas, but there are always days where there are multiple photo worthy things and combining them could be the answer to that (not to mention, combining a couple of good shots from the same thing, as you did). Can't wait to get my kit!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, love your photos, you're a great photographer!

    I too and going to have to double (or triple) up sometimes- I actually posted about that today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos look fantastic. I really like your style. I also like your idea of combining the shots, especially so you can use verticals. I'll be very interested to see how your book comes together!

    ReplyDelete