Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Project 365


I am really excited to start this new project. It's called Project 365. One of my favorite scrapbookers, Becky Higgins came out with this awesome kit that you basically document one year of your life with pictures and journaling. The idea behind it is to take a photo a day and journal about it. I'm excited to get past just scrapbooking about major milestones and big events. I think this will really help me journal our everyday lives and take more pictures. I've decided to start this blog for my scrapbooking and photography. A big part of it right now, will have to do with Project 365. I just got my kit via the brown truck today, and I'm so excited to get started. I've been debating which photos I want to use to document the first week. I went back and forth and back and forth deciding. I think I've finally decided and I've uploaded them and printed them. Now, I just have to work on my handwriting, since most of my journalling will be handwritten. Yikes!! So, keep checking back for more updates. I'll be posting some of the photos I've chosen to document the first week and will post the layouts as I finish them. Enjoy! And don't forget to leave comments!

~m

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment on my blog! I'm so jealous that you got your kit already. I can hardly wait for mine!
    Too bad you didn't have Missionettes - it really was a fun progam to grow up in! I wasn't an Honor Star...I can't remember what happened, that's a fuzzy time for some reason, but I didn't get to get crowned. Oh well, the memories I have are still great! And I'm looking forward to watching my daughter to go all the way to the top!

    Looking forward to some pictures here!

    ReplyDelete