Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Final layouts...

Here are some images of my final layouts. I finished up all the details for weeks 1-3. As you can see I'm using the days of the week labels for my journaling and the clear letter stickers for my photos. I'm putting the clear stickers on a punched out colored paper to give them a bit more pop. Week 3, I used a yellowish color and think I like the bolder colors better. It's hard to read the white letter on the yellow paper. I really like my mix of 4x6 horizontal photos with the 3x4 vertical photos. I also think I have a good mix of computer generated journaling and handwriting. It's definitely easier to do the handwritten cards, but I think the computer print looks so much nicer! ;) Anyway, hope you enjoy.




4 comments:

  1. These look fantastic! I love seeing the completed layouts. I like your smaller verticals too. I'm doing the project sans kit, so I need inspiration on how to do mine. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scrapronicity said...
    These look GREAT...thanks for posting! When and if I get my kit I will have so much catching up to do. It looks so nice though. :) As far as the journaling, I always like the look of computer print as well. That said, I think this project is unique and using your own handwriting makes it even more special! Unfortunately, I do a lot of writing for each photo... the journaling alone will take DAYS! LOL! Ah well, it will be worth it in the end. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pages look great! I am waiting (not so patiently!) for my album to come in the mail so that I can get started. (I didn't get the kit :-(
    I love that you have a blog dedicated to 365! I'll be stopping by frequently to check it out. Nice work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't remember how I found your blog, but I have it subscribed to in my Google Reader because I am trying to follow how others with the Project 365 kit are doing theirs. I love these pages of yours. I am going to try doing some digital stuff this year, but so far I haven't. Your pages look really great, though, and I love the mix of the digital with your handwriting. Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete