Saturday, January 10, 2009

Day 6

Day 6 (1.2): I went back and forth on this photo. I had another photo of my 3 month old son sitting in his swing that I was going to use, but then decided to use this one. I felt like it really documents my life right now. I work full time, so I have to pump at work. And that's a really big part of my day. I go to work, pump twice while I'm there, come home and put yesterday's milk in freezer bags (if there is any left) and put the fresh milk in a container for the next day. Then I have to take all of my pump parts and bottles and put them in the dishwasher to be ready to start all over again tomorrow! -- This was actually a horizontal photo, but I decided to crop it to a 4x3, so I could use the larger space for more journalling. --



2 comments:

  1. Oh my...been there, done that. It can be tedious, but it's worth it- hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to send some encouragment your way. Raegen is almost 7 and a half months old & I'm STILL pumping, if you can believe that. I get so sick of it, but I just keep telling myself, "This won't be forever & it's so good for her." So way to go, Momma! :)

    ReplyDelete