Saturday, January 10, 2009

Days 11 and 12

Day 11 (1.7.09): Here are some pictures that Zach took when he took the boys to Paul Derda rec center. It's kind of a bummer, because we now have to pay $4 for Coda to go there and play. I mean it seems a little silly. It's just a glorified McDonalds play area.
Day 12 (1.8.09): I had so many great pictures of Coda playing vet at the Denver Childrens Museum, but I had this one of Zach on his iPhone. And well, this is so true of our lives. You can always see us playing around, checking our e-mail or whatever on our iPhones. I know that we will have many more trips to the children's museum to use some time later in the year. For now, I just had to use this one. I'm trying to get some "regular" shots too, and not just the trips and events.

1 comment:

  1. oooh-this is so true of my husband and I-not sure what we'd do without our iPhones!!

    ReplyDelete