Thursday, January 15, 2009

Days 18 and 19

Day 18 (1.14.09): Yesterday when I left work there was a beautiful sunset. I <3 heart <3 Colorado sunsets. This one wasn't even the best I'ld ever seen. But still. I wanted to remember it. So, I snapped a photo. It was going to be my photo of the day. But then, I saw this one that Zach took when they were running errands at Office Max. I just love the way Holden is looking at Coda like, "What are you doing?!?" and Coda looks as if he's spinning in that chair at 100mph. So, I just decided to use them both.
Day 19 (1.15.09): I think I would fail miserably at this project if Zach wasn't around helping me, wait scratch that, if he wasn't completely doing the entire project (at least the photo part). Today he took the boys to The Hop. If you haven't been and you have toddler to young school age children, you have to go. It's awesome!! The best jumpy castle place I've ever been to. Anyway, while Coda was being a mad man running around everywhere, I'm sure, Zach let Holden "play" and snapped these photos. I love how you can see the drool in the vertical! It's great.

No comments:

Post a Comment