Saturday, January 10, 2009

Days 8, 9, and 10

Day 8 (1.4.09): I knew that I wanted to have a photo of us at church, so I figured why not start the year off with it. Here is a photo of our worship team at Rock Creek Church. We really love it there. We've been going since we moved here (so 5 years now). This Sunday, we slept in and missed the first service, but we made it to the 10:30am service.
Day 9 (1.5.09): Coda started preschool this year at Appletree. He really loves it. He goes MWF mornings from 8:45am to 11:15am. His favorite letter is T (I'm not sure why, I think it's because he can make himself look like a T). He really enjoys his teacher, Mrs. Higgins, and all of his friends. The picture of him outside shows him jumping off of the ledge (something he has to do everyday).
Day 10 (1.6.09): Coda gets this horrible cough every year (at least once during the winter). Well, he has it again, and so we took him into the doctor to make sure it wasn't anything more serious. It wasn't, thankfully. Just a dry Colorado cough. Something he'll just have to get used to. I'm lucky enough to not be a cougher, but Zach is just like Coda in that department.


No comments:

Post a Comment